Based on the physical and chemical properties of limestone, Shanghai ZENITH Mineral Co., Ltd. has launched a limestone mill system specifically for limestone powder processing.
Here are some tips on the maintenance of limestone mill equipment:
1) The main shaft refueling time is once per shift, but you must pay attention. If you find that the oil in the oil cup is not lost or the loss is too slow, you should immediately clean the oil passage.
2) It is strictly forbidden for metal blocks to enter the machine, otherwise it will damage the grinding roller and grinding ring, and even the center hanger.
3) Feeding should be uniform, and should not be over or under. Too much material will block the air duct, reduce the output, and easily burn the motor. Too little material will also affect the output. The ideal feeding size: hard material should be less than 15 mm, soft material can be 20 mm, and it is strictly forbidden to add bulk materials into the machine.
4) Air volume adjustment: The air volume control valve located on the air intake pipe of the fan is generally opened to the maximum position and adjusted appropriately according to the fineness and output requirements. The regulating valve located on the exhaust pipe of the exhaust gas outlet can be adjusted to the inlet where no dust is sprayed. When the air volume is small, the fineness is high. However, it should be noted that if the air volume is too small, materials are likely to settle in the air duct under the main unit, so please adjust it appropriately.
5) Fineness adjustment. According to the size, hardness, moisture content, and specific gravity of the material, the processing fineness is also different. The classifier can be adjusted to achieve high speed and high fineness, also low speed and low fineness
6) The scrap limit of the grinding ring of the grinding roller, the remaining minimum wall thickness shall not be less than 10mm.
7) When stop the mill, stop feeding firstly, and the main unit will continue to grind the remaining material. After about one minute, you can turn off the main motor and classifier motor, then stop the grinding work, and then stop the fan motor. In order to blow off the remaining powder.