The use of quartz tailings to prepare silica powder refers to crushing, sieving, flotation, and drying of the quartz tailings through a mill to extract the silica powder. In recent years, the use of silica tailings to produce silica powder has become more and more widely used in the market. Let's take a look.
Application Market For Preparing Silica Powder From Quartz Tailings
After the quartz mine is mined, there is a lot of quartz tailings left behind. These quartz tailings are one of the main materials for the production of silica powder, and are used in different fields according to the different qualities of silica powder.
- (1) It can be used in epoxy resin casting material, potting material, welding rod protective layer, metal casting, ceramics, silicone rubber, paint and other chemical industries.
- (2) It is used for the insulating casting of ordinary electrical devices and the insulating casting of high-voltage electrical appliances.
- (3) Process injection materials, epoxy potting materials, high-grade ceramic glazes, etc.
- (4) Used in coatings, paints, engineering plastics, adhesives, silicone rubber, high-grade ceramics for precision casting.
- (5) Used in large-scale and very large-scale integrated circuits with plastic packaging materials, epoxy casting materials, potting materials, and other chemical fields.