Talc is a typical silicate mineral. Talc powder gradually replaces kaolin to become coating paper pigment. On the one hand, with the development of science and technology, talc powder has a deeper value. On the other hand, with the decrease of kaolin, other materials must replace it as the main raw material of pigment. MTW trapezium mill is a necessary machine for talc production.
On the basis of Raymond mill, the company has a number of national patents, from Raymond mill to high-pressure roller mill, then to overpressure trapezium mill and European trapezium mill, which makes MTW trapezium mill occupy an important position in talc processing production.
MTW trapezium mill has the following characteristics:
- 1. Curved air duct is used to make the air flow more smoothly, which is more conducive to the dispersion of materials and is not easy to block materials;
- 2. MTW trapezium mill adopts gear transmission instead of the original reducer transmission, which makes the structure more compact and improves the work efficiency;
- 3. The advanced thin oil lubrication system can realize the full-automatic lubrication effect, reduce the wear of accessories and protect the normal operation of equipment;
- 4. The MTW trapezium mill curved surface observation window avoids the eddy current effect of the volute in the air duct and makes the air flow more smooth and stable;
- 5. The design of MTW trapezium mill curved blade and high wear-resistant material make the blade more efficient and longer service life, increase the contact area between material and grinding roller and ring, and improve the output.