The chemical composition of dolomite is CaMg(CO3)2, the Mohs hardness is 3.5-4, and the specific gravity is 2.8-2.9.
Different fineness dolomite powder can be applied for various fields, specific fineness and usages are as follows:
1. Coarser than 200mesh: It can be used for a variety of feed additives (calcium content should be more than 55.6%, with no harmful ingredients);
2. 250-325mesh: Used for plastic, rubber factory, paint factory, waterproof material plant as raw materials and interior and exterior paint coatings (whiteness should be more than 85 degrees);
3. 350-400mesh: Used for the manufacture of pinch, the water pipes, chemical (whiteness should be above 93 degrees);
4. 400-600mesh: Can be used for toothpaste, soap (whiteness should be more than 94 degrees);
5. 800mesh: Used in rubber, plastics, cables, PVC (whiteness should be more than 94 degrees);
6. 1250mesh: Used for PVC, PE, paint, paper primer, topcoat paper (whiteness should be more than 95 degrees);
In addition, the dolomite powder has characteristics of high purity and high brightness, non-toxic, odorless, fine oil, low hardness, can be used as calcium supplements, the absorption rate can be up to 39%, right after the Calcium citrate malate, it is soluble in gastric acid, it has the most formulations and become the most widely-used calcium supplements; Also, because the dolomite is one kind of calcium carbonate, it is alkaline, often used to improve acidic soil.
Dolomite grinding equipment recommendation: Shanghai ZENITH new generation MTW series trapezium mill. This series mill is the latest grinding equipment researched and developed by our company’s experts based on years’ experiences of industrial mill design and listened to thousands of users at home and abroad on the basis of MTM series industrial mills. This mill developed multiple patented technology property rights (such as bevel gear integral transmission, internal thin oil lubrication system, arc-shaped air duct, etc.). The launch of this product indicates that our company has reached the international first-class level in the design and production of industrial mills.